Our target for the Damansara Height’s property group buy
last Sunday have been reached.
This means that our buyers get to enjoy extra special group buy packages which is exclusive only to Concretedeal.com
LAST 2 UNITS ONLY
YOU SAVE: approx RM100,000
(under Concretedeal.com and Home Ownership Campaign – HOC)
Damansara Heights, also called Bukit Damansara or Kuala Lumpur’s Beverly Hills, ranks among the more affluent parts of the city. Located near both Bangsar and Midvalleyin a leafy neighbourhood within 15 minutes from KLCC, expats can enjoy gated communities with a choice between international schools. Typical accommodation ranges from bungalows and small houses to a few low-rise apartments.
For expats, Damansara Heights is one of the best neighbourhoods in Kuala Lumpur for families.
AERIAL VIEW OF PROJECT SITE
10 Reasons Why This Project will attract high paying expat tenants and make you loads of $$$
1. Lonely Planet has listed this address as one of the world’s coolest neighborhoods and it is routinely called as the Beverly Hills of Malaysia because it is where the rich, famous and ang mohs call their home while they are in Malaysia.
2. This location offers a lifestyle that is second to none with its select variety of high end restaurants, niche supermarkets, cafes, boutique retail outlets, and great atmosphere.
3. Development, design and concept of the project is well suited to expats tenant that are used to boutique development similar to their home country. Privacy is well regarded as one of the utmost importance for expats and this project is well set up to fulfill this requirement.
4. The 3+1 bedroom and open concept layout offers the right balance for the discerning expat couple to raise their young family and provide you with a long term tenant.
Don’t you wish that your 3 bedroom condo have hundreds of high paying expat family wanting to rent from you?
5. As residential property investors, why should we be obsessed with attracting multinational expat tenant, you ask?
Well for one, the average income of the multinational expat in Malaysia is approx. RM50,000 per month and as the general rule of thumb, a tenant’s annual salary should be at least 40 times his rental.
So Annual income is RM50,000 x 12 = RM600,000
This means that Expat Multinational Tenant can afford
RM600,000 / 40 = RM15,000 monthly rent.
A well ID unit will surely fetch an above market rental which will appeal to this large pool of expat tenants which is working nearby and within 1km to at least 15 office towers such as Damansara City – Wisma Guocoland, HP Towers, Menara Manulife, Menara Milenium, Plaza Damansara, UOA Damansara 1 & 2 and etc
7. This is a rare gem of a development is limited edition as the whole development is super low density which consist of less than 60 units.
8. Also more than 70% bought for own stay purchase which upon CCC and key handover will mean that only 30% (less than 17 units) will be available for rent or sale.
Typically own stayers will not sell their properties unless you give them a “make me move” price offer. This is the highest form of property capital appreciation termed as emotional appreciation.
9. With the ongoing Home Ownership Campaign, you will save on ten of thousands on stamp duty and MOT if you buy and sign your SPA before 30th June 2019.
10. The project is competitively priced at less than 900psf and is 50% below market value whilst nearby new development is going for RM1800psf. Even subsale prices of newly completed project is transacting at more than RM1350psf. So you are getting a great discount to the market price of the surrounding area.
Choice units are limited and priced from RM1.2 million so hurry and take advantage of the Home Ownership Campaign.
Damansara Heights is ‘the address’
Source: The Star. Saturday, 7 Oct 2017
click to read the article:
JOIN OUR PROPERTY GROUP BUY AND 10X YOUR PROFIT WITH FELLOW SMART PROPERTY BUYERS
“If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Overview of the CONCRETEdeal
“Creating the unfair advantage in Damansara Heights with CONCRETEdeal”
What can you expect at our group buying event
Detailed insider info about what make this development unique presented by the developer’s Project Director himself
Tap into our network of like minded property buyer built over 10 years to build your property portfolio collectively with the strength of the group.
Discover the opportunity in this property market and gain the unfair advantage by using group buying power to get below market property and special deals not found anywhere else.
Highly favoured location by affluent Malaysia and expats.
Surrounded by designer mansions, bungalows and high end condos
Accessible from all parts of Kuala Lumpur
Inspired by Australian type boutique low rise development
Super low density – less than 60 units
Intimate designer feel with courtyard garden and pool
Award winning architect
Charging station for Hybrid cars
4 tiered security with 24/7 guard, cctv & perimeter surveillance
Sizes from 1350 sf
3 bedroom + 1utility
2 car park
Very private and exclusive location
Surrounded by greens
The Concretedeal Advantage
Priced from RM1.2mil
Works out to be only RM 880psf which is 50% lower than project launching nearby
In addition to the developer’s rebate, those joining our group buy will be given a private briefing by the Project Director as well as additional rebates. Limited to 10 units only.
Forming a group and buying together is a great idea as I can get my dream home from the developer at a much lower price. Thanks Concretedeal for creating this awesome platform for property buyers.James Tan
Register before the countdown ends: